Monday, June 28, 2010

So I start.

I think I've spent enough time contemplating and little time attempting to achieve my means. I've toyed with the idea of making a blog for months, but it seemed almost... juvenile to do.

More than anything else, I'm afraid of seeing my voice and thoughts. There's a comfort in having your thoughts resting peacefully in your head; you never have to worry about it seeping out. But for the sake of my own sanity, I think it's vital that I do.

I'm afraid I'm not going to do my thoughts justice, or fail to preserve every ounce of emotional realness in my words. I'm not the one to half-ass, and this terrifies me.

And I suppose my voice will get lost in the collective bitching and moaning of the 4 billion other blogs like mine. Quite frankly, that's fine. This is more for myself than for the world to see. By making my thoughts tangible, I can't run from it.
Coolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment